GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
This page (and all the documents it refers to) informs you about the conditions under which you can use the mapetiteplanete.org website, the Ma Petite Planète application and the My Little School Planet application as available on the App Store and Google Play (referred to as the "Site" in the following paragraphs), as a visitor or as a registered user (sometimes referred to as "you" in the following paragraphs).
1. LEGAL NOTICES
In accordance with article 6 of the French law n° 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of Ma Petite Planète are informed of the identity of the various parties involved in its creation and follow-up:
Ma Petite Planète - Association loi 1901 - 19 Avenue Hoche, 75008 PARIS
SIRET number :
Ma Petite Planète
Responsible for publication & webmaster :
Clément DEBOSQUE - email@example.com
Hosted by :
OVH - 2 rue kellermann BP 80157 59053 ROUBAIX CEDEX 1 - France
2. USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES OFFERED.
The use of the Ma Petite Planète website implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions of use or any provision of any other document to which they refer, you are requested to refrain from using this site.
These conditions of use may be modified or completed at any time, so users of the Ma Petite Planète website are invited to consult them regularly.
This site is normally accessible to users at all times. However, Clément Debosque may decide to interrupt the site for technical maintenance purposes. In this case, Clément Debosque will endeavour to inform users of the dates and times of the intervention in advance.
The Ma Petite Planète website is regularly updated by Clément Debosque. In the same way, the legal notices may be modified at any time: they are nevertheless binding on the user who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to read them.
The applications mobiles Ma Petite Planète and My Little School Planetavailables on the following stores: App Store and Google Play, are two services offered by the Ma Petite Planète association. These applications have to provide the best possible gaming experience to their users in order to ensure the mission of the association.
3. DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED.
The purpose of the Ma Petite Planète website is to provide information about the association's activities.
Clément Debosque endeavours to provide information on the Ma Petite Planète website that is as accurate as possible. However, he cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and shortcomings in the updating, whether they are his fault or that of third-party partners who provide him with this information.
All information on the Ma Petite Planète website is given as an indication and is likely to change. Furthermore, the information on the Ma Petite Planète website is not exhaustive. It is given subject to modifications having been made since it was put online.
Mobile applications have to allow participation in the My Little Planet challenge and My Little School Planet:
- Ma Petite Planète
- The principle of the game: the user has 3 weeks to validate, according to his rhythm, his desires, the maximum number of challenges with a positive impact on the planet (BONUS, BOOST, Hidden, Flash) and by avoiding a maximum number of MALUS. When a user validates his points on the application, he earns points as an individual, brings points to his team, and contributes to the score of his league.
- How to validate a challenge? To validate a challenge, participants must, when indicated, send proof in a league conversation (photo, text, screenshot). These league conversations are annexed to the application, and the choice of the tool in question is a matter of agreement between the participants of the same league. Ma Petite Planète does not have access to these league conversations, and therefore does not have access to all related content.
Phases of the game :
- Registration: the user enters the necessary personal data mentioned in point 4 in order to create an account and to set up his/her profile.
- Gameplay: Users are grouped into common 3-week editions (unless otherwise stated), and have their scores adjusted according to their actions for the environment, as individuals, as a team, and also as a league. The results of their performance are registered in the general ranking of the edition - with their alias in the game and the name of their league - and accessible to all, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Closing of an edition: The general classification of the edition is fixed after the official end of the edition. A symbolic prize-giving ceremony is planned by the association.
- My Little School Planet
- The principle of the game: MPP Scolaire is a game to be played between classmates during 3 weeks. Users have 3 weeks to complete as many positive impact challenges for the planet as they can at their own pace and desire. When a user completes a challenge and his points are validated on the application, he earns points as an individual, brings back points to his team and contributes to his class score.
- How do you validate a challenge? o validate a challenge, pupils must, when indicated, send evidence to the referring adult in a class conversation (photo, text, screenshot). These class conversations are annexed to the application, and the choice of the tool in question is up to the referring adult. My Little Planet does not have access to these league conversations, and therefore does not have access to all related content.
The phases of play
- Registration: the adult mentor enters the necessary personal data mentioned in point 4 in order to create an account and to set up his/her profile. It is the referring adult who enters the first names of each pupil on the platform so that challenges can be validated in their names.
- How the game works: Users are grouped into common 3-week editions (unless otherwise stated), and their score evolves according to their actions for the environment, as a team, as a class, and as an institution. The results of their performance are registered in the general ranking of the edition - with the name of their class - and are accessible to all, unless they explicitly state otherwise.
- Closing of an edition: The general classification of the edition is fixed after the official end of the edition. A symbolic award ceremony is planned by the association.
COMMITMENT OF PARTICIPANTS
My Little Planet is never part of the conversations between players and is only linked to the ambassadors. The ambassador undertakes to warn MPP and has the right to expel a disrespectful person. My Little Planet produces an updated general ranking. Participants agree not to make any statements that are prohibited by law, not to cheat or post any advertising messages.
Participants may share photos with the association via their personal social networks or through their league ambassador. Participants may request the removal and/or deletion of the photo at any time by sending a simple request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos shared with Ma Petite Planète by ambassadors and/or teachers may be used by Ma Petite Planète for communication purposes, in line with the association's purpose.
4. MANAGEMENT AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA.
Ma Petite Planète protects your personal data and your privacy in accordance with the strictest European and French rules in force and applicable in this matter. In France, personal data is protected in particular by law no. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, law no. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, and article L. 226-13 of the French Penal Code. These protections have been reinforced and completed by thehe General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which came into force on 25 May 2018, provides a framework for equal treatment of data throughout the European Union.
When using the Ma Petite Planète website, the following information may be collected: the URL of the links through which the user accessed the Ma Petite Planète website, the user's access provider, the user's Internet Protocol (IP) address, the pages visited on the website.
In any case, Ma Petite Planète only collects personal information about the user for the purpose of certain services offered by the site. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he/she enters it. The user of the Ma Petite Planète website is then informed whether or not he/she is required to provide this information.
Personal data entered by the user during the creation of his account are the following: first name, last name, e-mail address, password, alias
- First name: information used in the app (only players in the league can see it)
- Name: used for information purposes (can make it easier to find a person in case of a bug for example)
- Email address: used for authentication, for information purposes (can facilitate the search for a person in case of a bug for example, keep the MPP ambassadors informed of the progress of the edition, and allow the subscription to the newsletter)
- Alias: information used in the app and the general ranking of the edition
Optional personal data can also be entered/edited on the "My Account": profile picture, country of residence, postcode, consent to receive alerts about your league, language used in the app.
- Profile picture (optional): information used in the app, only league players can see it
- Country of residence (optional): used for stats and player mapping
- Postcode (optional): used for stats and player mapping
- Consent to receive alerts about your league (optional)
- Language used in the app: information used in the app (by default, in the language of the phone).
Personal data entered by the user when creating his/her account on My Little School Planet are as follows: first name of the referring adult, last name of the referring adult, e-mail address of the referring adult, password, school RNE code, country, postcode and city of the school, school level, school name, class name and level, and first names (and initials in case of duplicates) of pupils.
First name of the referring adult: used for information purposes (can help to find a person in case of a bug for example)
Name of the referring adult: used for information purposes (can help to find a person in case of a bug for example)
Referring adult's email address: used for authentication, for information purposes (can make it easier to find a person in case of a bug, for example), to keep referring adults informed of the progress of the edition, and to enable subscription to the newsletter.
Password: used for authentication, visible only to the user
School RNE code: used to add a school and to link all the classes of the same school for the general classification.
Country of establishment: used for statistics and player mapping
School Postcode: used to add a school and link all classes in the same school for the overall ranking
School City: used to add a school and link all classes of the same school for the overall ranking
Facility level: used to define the game boards that users will be able to play with
Name of the institution: used in the application and for general classification
Name and level of the class: used in the application and for general classification
First names (and initials in case of duplicates) of the pupils: used in the application only for the validation of the challenges and the counting of the points
From optional personal data can also be entered/changed on the "My account" page: consent to receive alerts about your class, language used in the application.
- Consent to receive alerts about your league (optional)
- Language used in the app: information used in the app (by default, in the language of the phone).
Finally, for both applications, personal data related to the challenge are collected: validated challenges, associated leagues
- Validated challenges (title, date): information retrieved, useful for the game and the production of statistics
- Associated league (ambassador or not, who you play with, in the case of a company, the name may or may not be the company's name)
The data collected is therefore necessary for :
- Create and manage your account
- To contact you following one of your requests or within the framework of the administration of the site and the services offered
- To inform you about the services offered on the Site, in particular the general classification and the statistics of the edition
- Sending emails in relation to the service offered - In particular, you can unsubscribe from emails sent by the Site on this page, or by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
- Identify misuse of the Site
In application of the amended "Informatique et Libertés" law of 6 January 1978, participants have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning them with the Organiser of this game. To do so, simply send an email to email@example.com specifying your request.
No personal information of the user of the Ma Petite Planète website is published without the user's knowledge, exchanged, transferred, ceded or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties without the user's explicit consent.
The site is not declared to the CNIL because it does not use personal data as indicated on this page.
The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
5. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY LIÉS USE OF THE SITE
Ma Petite Planète cannot be held responsible for direct and indirect damage caused to the user's equipment when accessing the site, and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, or from the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility.
Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. Ma Petite Planète reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this area that contravenes the legislation applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. Where applicable, Ma Petite Planète also reserves the right to hold the user civilly and/or criminally liable, particularly in the event of messages of a racist, insulting, defamatory or pornographic nature, whatever the medium used (text, photographs, etc.).
Ma Petite Planète cannot be held responsible for any indirect damage resulting from the use of the site.
Viruses, hacking and other criminal acts
You must not commit any criminal offence against the Site including, without limitation, knowingly introducing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, "time bombs" or any other material which is harmful or technologically harmful to the Site. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site by way of a denial of service attack.
By violating this provision, you are committing a criminal offence under Articles 323-1 et seq. of the Criminal Code, relating to the repression of attacks on automated data processing systems
Ma Petite Planète shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other property on account of your use of the site or your downloading of any material from the site or your posting of any material on the site or on any website to which it is linked
6.LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY LIÉES TO PARTICIPATION IN THE CHALLENGE
As part of its mission to raise awareness and encourage the greatest number of people to take action to protect the planet, the Ma Petite Planète association is proposing a list of ecological challenges to participants in the challenge. The association will try to make these challenges universal, inclusive and risk-free for its participants, as much as possible.
By validating the general conditions of use, the user acknowledges that he/she participates as a citizen in the challenges offered, even if he/she participates with his/her company, institution or structure and that he/she is fully responsible for his/her actions. The participant's civil liability is engaged in the event of material or physical damage. The Ma Petite Planète association disclaims all responsibility in this regard.
7. CONTRACTUAL LIMITATIONS ON TECHNICAL DATA.
The website uses WordPress technology, the consumer and school mobile applications use Flutter and Firebase technologies.
The website cannot be held responsible for any material damage linked to the use of the site. Furthermore, the user of the site undertakes to access the site using recent, virus-free equipment and with an up-to-date browser.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COUNTERFEITING.
Ma Petite Planète is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds and software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited, except with the prior written permission of : Ma Petite Planète.
Any unauthorised use of the site or of any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
9. HYPERLINKS AND COOKIES
Refusing to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. However, the user can configure his or her computer in the following way to refuse the installation of cookies:
In Internet Explorer: Tools tab (cog-shaped icon at the top right) / Internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
In Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the Retention Rules to: use custom settings for history. Finally uncheck it to disable cookies.
In Safari: Click on the menu icon (symbolised by a cog) at the top right of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the 'Privacy' section, click on 'Content Settings'. In the "Cookies" section, you can block cookies.
In Chrome: Click on the menu icon (symbolised by three horizontal lines) at the top right of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the "Privacy" section, click on preferences. In the "Privacy" tab, you can block cookies.
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION.
Any dispute relating to the use of the Ma Petite Planète website is subject to French law. The competent courts of Paris have exclusive jurisdiction.
11. THE MAIN LAWS INVOLVED.
Law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978, notably modified by law n° 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 on information technology, files and freedoms.
Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.
Site : the website mapetiteplanete.org, as well as the mobile applications "Ma Petite Planète" and "MPP Scolaire", available on the Apple Store and Google Play Store.
User: Internet user connecting to and using the above-mentioned site.
Personal information: "information which allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies" (article 4 of law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978).